Dated: Friday, 18th March 2022
Ryedale District Council, Ryedale House, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 7HH
Printed and Published by Ryedale District Council
Ryedale District Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Parish Councillors
For the Area of
Farndale East Parish
To be held on
Thursday, 5th May 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- An election is to be held for FIVE Parish Councillors for the said Parish.
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Ryedale District Council, at the address shown below, on any working day after the date of this notice, between 10am and 4pm but Not later than 4pm on – Tuesday, 5th April 2022.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 5th May 2022 between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00
- Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 19th April 2022 if they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 26th April 2022.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Tuesday, 26th April 2022 is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 5th May 2022