Information Collection and Use The Farndale Show Society require certain personal information for us to perform our role effectively
as show organisers.
We may use information held about you in the following ways
- For future mailings undertaken by or on behalf of the Farndale Show Society.
- To enable us to contact you should any issues arise regarding the Farndale Show.
- By entering the Farndale Show your name and address may be published in our list of exhibitors.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of electronic storage over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Withdrawal of Consent
Should you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your details you can do so by contacting the Show Secretary. Once you have withdrawn your consent your Personal Data Information will automatically be removed.
- A right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your Personal Data.
- A right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress.
- A right to prevent processing fro direct marketing.
- A right to object to decisions being taken by automated means.
- A right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
- A right to claim compensation for damages caused by breach of the GDPR regulation
Last Update 03/06/19